Below we have created a brief regulations to present the process of purchasing and using our vouchers.
Regulations for the purchase and use of vouchers
1. The voucher can be realized in a selected facility of the Malinowe Hotele chain (Malinowy Zdrój, Malinowy Raj, Malinowy Dwór).
2. You can use the voucher yourself or give it to a loved one as a gift.
3. The person with the Voucher independently chooses the type of stay that he will use at the selected hotel. The amount limit on the Amount Voucher is expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and represents the maximum value of the stay services that the Holder may purchase at the selected Hotel, based on the Amount Voucher. The amount voucher can be used for stay services provided by the selected Hotel, in accordance with the current offer of the selected hotel.
4. The voucher must be used in full during one stay at Raspberry Hotels.
5. The voucher is issued after the full payment has been credited to the bank account of Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o. o. o.
6. The voucher is sent by priority registered mail within 3 days of the full payment for the voucher being credited. Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o. o. o., sends a voucher via Poczta Polska and does not affect the time of delivery of the voucher.
7. Each Voucher is recorded by assigning an individual number visible on the Voucher. Vouchers contain information about the expiry date. Vouchers are one-off.
8. Amount voucher specifies the amount that the Voucher Holder may use for selected services in the Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o. o.
9. The payment received due to the sale of the Amount Voucher is documented with an accounting note, sent to the Customer together with the Voucher on the confirmation of payment.
10. The issue of a Voucher does not constitute a sales taxed with goods and services (VAT) within the meaning of the applicable provisions of the Act on value added tax.
11. Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o. o. shall not be liable for a Voucher that has been lost or damaged after it has been handed over to the Customer.
12. If the Voucher cannot be completed within its validity period due to prolonged restrictions on the possibility of providing services by Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o.o. due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the amount paid will be refunded to the customer's account in accordance with applicable regulations.
13. The voucher is not refundable and exchangeable for cash.
Rules for using the voucher
1. The holder of the Amount Voucher (Customer or Gifted Person), in order to make a reservation, is requested to contact the selected hotel of the Malinowe Hotele chain.
2. The date of using the purchased Voucher depends on making the reservation in a given period.
3. Reservation must be within the Voucher's validity period.
4. The Voucher Holder is obliged to pay the price difference in cash or by credit card when the value of the residence service provided is higher than the value of the presented Voucher.
5. Before registering at the hotel in order to start the residence service, the Voucher holder is obliged to provide the Hotel's original Voucher at the reception.
6. The hotel does not redeem vouchers that have expired.
1. Upon receipt of the Voucher, the Customer and the Holder declares that he has read the Regulations, accepts its content in full and undertakes to comply with its provisions.
2. The content of the Regulations is available on the website and at the hotel reception. Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change the Regulations. All changes are effective from the date of their introduction. The amended Regulations will be available at the reception of Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o.o. and on the website.
3. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
4. Date of publication of these Regulations: 12.06.2015.