- Remember – sulphur deficiency in the body can be very harmful to your health!
- Water in the pool is disinfected by UV lamps and, thanks to antibacterial properties of sulphur, does not contain chlorine and pH correctors.
- The sulphide brine dosing and refilling system has been elaborated on the basis of laboratory tests.
- Healing bream and sulphide waters are dosed directly from the spring through a pipeline.
- Thanks to the direct connection to the spring “Malina” and the refilling procedure of sulphide brine, the water in the basin has a high and constant content of sulphur compounds and minerals.
- Baths in the mineral sulphide and brine pool are intended for adults and children over 14 years of life under the supervision of parents/adults and do not require prior medical consultation.
- The basin may contain naturaI sediment due to the precipitation of minerals and sulphides contained in the healing mineral water from the “Malina” spring.