The Hotel management will highly appracate your cooperation in complying with the rules which aim at ensuring a peaceful and safe stay for our guests.
- The hotel room is rented on a daily basis.
- If the Guest does not specify the length of stay upon the renting of a room, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day.
- The hotel guest should report a wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival at the reception until 10:00 on the day the rental date of the room finishes.
- The hotel will consider the extension of the stay to the extent possible.
- In accordance with Art. 13. para. 1 and 2 of the EU Regulation of 27 April 2016, please be advised that: The controller of your personal data is Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o. o. at ul. Leśna 7, 28-131 Solec - Zdrój.
- The hotel guest is obliged to fill in the Guest Registration Card, which is a civil law agreement for the provision of hotel services between the Guest and the hotel in accordance with Art. 6 clause 1 let. b of the EU Regulation of 27 April 2016, and to show a document with a photo to the Receptionist prior to the check-in. In the event of refusal to present a document in a way that prevents check-in, the receptionist is required to refuse to issue the room key.
- The guest, by completing the Registration Card, declares acceptance of the rules.
- The guest may voluntarily provide his/her phone number or e-mail address to facilitate contacting him/her during the stay, or to send an invoice.
- The guest is asked to agree, in appropriate places on the Guest Registration Card, and provide his/her e-mail address and / or telephone number to receive marketing / commercial information.
- Any person, to whom the data refer to, has the right to object at any time to further processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 2 of the EU Regulation of 26 April 2016, and may withdraw the consent at any time in writing, sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at the hotel reception at any time.
- The guest may also provide company information required to issue a VAT invoice.
When using the hotel car park, the Guest may be asked to provide the car's registration number.
A hotel guest cannot transfer a room to other people, even if the period which he has piad for has not expired. Persons not checked-in at the Hotel may stay in the hotel room from 7:00 to 22:00. The hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who, during the previous stay, grossly violated the hotel regulations causing damage to the hotel property or guests, or damage to other guests, Hotel staff or other persons staying at the Hotel or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or the operation of the hotell .
- The hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In the case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them as soon as possible at the reception, allowing the Hotel to act immediately.
- The hotel is obliged to provide:
- Conditions for guest's full and unrestricted rest,
- security of stay including the security of secret information concerning the guest,
- professional and courteous service in all services provided in the hotel, room cleaning and essential repairs of equipment during the guest's absence, and in his presence only if the guest wishes so, technically efficient service; in the event of failures that can not be removed, the Hotel will endeavor to change the room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience to the extent possible.
On request, the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- Providing stay and travel information.
- Wake-up service at the indicated time.
- Luggage storage; The hotel may refuse to store luggage on dates other than dates of the Guest's stay and items that can not be specified as personal luggage.
- Storing of money and valuables during the Guest's stay at the hotel is possible in safes installed in each room, and at the guest's explicit request, in a safe-deposit box at the reception.
- The hotel is liable for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of Art. 846-852 of the Civil Code.
- The guest should notify the hotel reception about the occurrence of the damage immediately after it is identified.
The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
- The hotel requires respecting silence from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day.
- The behavior of guests and individuals using the hotel services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the hotel. Guests not complying with this rule will be charged the cost of cleaning and refreshing of the room.
- Each time when leaving the room, the guest should check if the door is locked and leave the key at the reception. The reception issues the key based on the check-in card.
- The hotel guest is financially liable for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical facilities of the hotel due to own fault or the fault of his/her visitors.
- For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms heaters, electric irons and other devices that is not room equipment.
- In the event of an alarm caused by smoking in the room, the hotel guest shall bear the costs of calling the fire brigade.
Personal items left by the departing guest in a hotel room will be sent back at the guest's request and cost to the indicated address details. If no request is submitted, the hotel will store the items for the period of 3 months.
- It is possible to arrive at the hotel with a dog after paying the due fee.
- The hotel accepts dogs not larger than 30 cm at the withers. The number of rooms available for guests arriving with dogs is limited. Please inform us about the will to travel with a dog during the booking.
- The owner is obliged to keep the dog inside the hotel and outside, and to remove all waste left by the dog.
- The dog owner is materially responsible for any damage caused by the dog.
- The owner of the dog is obliged to ensure that his dog does not behave loudly in the hotel premises and that the dog does not disturb the rest of the Guests.
- It is forbidden to bring the dog to the common part of the hotel, i.e. Restaurant, Café, Medical Center.
Thank you for complying with the rules.